Rich,
        Is there a place I can find a list of the things that Hobbit will
monitor?  Also, is there any sort of documentation on how to write a new
extension?  The product looks good, but the documentation seems a bit spotty.

Thanks,
Jon

<snip>
If you have any questions, about the package you can ask me also.  I am
providing zSeries add-ons (for z/VM and z/VSE).  There is a z/OS add on,
but I don't have access to a z/OS system so I can not check it out.

. . .
> I have a couple of customers that use Hobbit
> (http://hobbitmon.sourceforge.net) for network services monitoring.
</snip>