Hello from Gregg C Levine (GMail subscribed address)
Based on your suggestion Rich, I'm going to study the whole idea on
Slackware, of course ,but the deployed solution will definitely be on
a Red Hat AS box. I've got a partner who says he knows how RH works,
better then I do.

Besides both client and server here, are trials from the appropriate
page on IBM.com.
--
Gregg C Levine [EMAIL PROTECTED]
"This signature was once found posting rude