After adding the volumes through yast and putting them online with chccwdev, I
worked happy with them till IPL. Unfortunatelly, yast don't give that
informational massage, or I was to quick.

It was tricky to make changes to /etc/fstab when in PCOM, but we managed
to create version without that partition with: grep -v dasdf1 /etc/fstab >
/etc/fstab.temp
So, now I added to my procedure mkinitrd and zipl.

Regards,
Marija

Tom Duerbusch <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent by: Linux on 390 Port <LINUX-390@VM.MARIST.EDU>