I have to make a new SLES9 installation server because I'm upgrading the
current sles8 server I use for that to sles9. I get this message:

vadnais:~ # mount -t nfs gsop23nnn09:/cd_images/SLES9/sles9root /sles9root
nfs server reported tcp not available, falling back to udp
Using NFS over UDP can cause data corruption.

Does this mean something is scrozzled on the system I'm mounting it on, or
something is scrozzled on the server where the sles9root exists. I am at a
loss to explain why it is saying TCP is unavailable since I can access both
of those images.