Just a reminder that it is time to get your reservations in to me if you
plan to attend the MVMRUG meeting in Columbus, Ohio on October 28.  I may be
a bit biased, but I think we have another very good agenda.  You can review
it and register at http://www.mvmrug.org/nextmtg.html.  Our host is very
eager to get a catering count for breakfast and lunch.

Terry

This message and any attachments are intended for the individual or
entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient, please do
not forward, copy, print, use or disclose this communication to others;
also please notify the sender by replying to this message, and then
delete it from your system.

The Timken Company / The Timken Corporation