From: Linux on 390 Port [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of
Nix, Robert P.
Sent: Monday, October 03, 2005 1:26 PM
To: LINUX-390@VM.MARIST.EDU
Subject: Re: SLES9, SP2 and zipl

We have support through IBM. The ETR was closed and has fallen off my radar,
but the gist of the response was "make /boot bigger". They did say that they'd
forward to Novell the fact that maintenance can fail without any error
indication, but as the ETR was closed, we'll never know if this is addressed
down the road...

--
Robert P. Nix           Mayo Foundation
RO-CE-8-857             200 First Street SW