Not necessarily.  Your customers can still install cpint and you would
not have to worry about vmcp.  Choice is a wonderful thing.

Rick Troth wrote:
As an ISV,  I must say that it is FRUSTRATING
to have to code my products to now look for additional commands.
Up to now,  our customers would install CPINT or we would employ
a work-around.   But now,  I have to dig around for  'vmcp',
which also will be in flux for a while.   ARGH!!!

But ... I digress ... to the more productive conversation: