An excellent CMS based problem tracking and reporting tool is Cornell
University's PROBLEM system. It was developed in the early 1990s by
Andrew Hanushevsky and has a ton of sophisticated features. There's a
web interface available as well.

Drop me a note off-list if you'd like a copy. Support is available as well.

Post, Mark K wrote:
> Mantis, and TUTOS might be worth a look.
>

> Mark Post

Dave Jones
V/Soft Software, Inc.
Houston