Post, Mark K wrote:
In my daily review of the linuxvm.org web server logs, I discovered that
someone at Microsoft mirrored the entire web site.  Hmmmm.

One day a while ago I created the website mentioned below; there's a
wildcard DNS so I can and did just invent a name and configure Apache to
service from that vhost.

I then populated it with some pics from my mac (OS X does some things
well) and then create the sig below on an account I then used to post to
debian-user.

As we all know, Debian is dedicated to exchanging free software and of
course, Microsoft knows this too.

In under one hour I had my first hit. Whois revealed the visitor was
someone from Microsoft.

I'm surprised it's taken Bill this long to track you down:-)

--

Cheers
John

-- spambait