From: Linux on 390 Port [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
Mark D Pace
Sent: Friday, November 04, 2005 8:48 AM
To: LINUX-390@VM.MARIST.EDU
Subject: Re: X3270 and SSL

Thanks, Mark, but I did that.  Unfortunately you have to be smarter than
the log.  I, apparently am not.

In the conf.log I see the same things that I listed below.  I can't find
a reason for it disabling ssl.

Mark D Pace
Senior Systems Engineer
Mainline Information Systems
1700 Summit Lake Drive
Tallahassee, FL. 32317
Office: 850.219.5184
Fax: 888.221.9862
http://www.mainline.com

             "Post, Mark K"
             <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
             m>
             Sent by: Linux on         LINUX-390@VM.MARIST.EDU
             390 Port
cc
             <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
             IST.EDU>
Subject
                                       Re: X3270 and SSL

             11/03/2005 09:57
             PM

             Please respond to
             Linux on 390 Port
             <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
                 IST.EDU>

Look in the config.log file to see the details of what configure is
doing.