Mark:

> That looks much better. That links to
> http://www-128.ibm.com/developerworks/offers/linux-speed-start/zseries/downloads.html
> which has the actual download links, but the ones for WebSphere
> and Directory Server don't work. :( I spent a bit of time, but
> was only able to find Intel WebSphere downloads. Bummer.

> While I was there, I noticed that the "Get Linux for zSeries by
> downloading a commercial distribution" link went to a page that
> has out of date links to Red Hat, SUSE, and Turbolinux. Someone
> should take a look at that.

This referenced URL above is very out of date (something I did
not check when I posted it at SHARE and the zSeries Expo. We
(IBM) are looking at "cleaning this up". As has been noted, the
DVD is IA32 only. WebSphere AS and the Directory Server products
are not available for trial download, and we are looking at
getting these available through the normal SWG trial download
page (like DB2 UDB for Linux on zSeries is). This will probably
take a while, we only noticed this on Monday.

Jim