So, I'm on the linuxvm.org web page and I come across the link Community
Members.  I click on it and am whisked to a web page with pictures on it.
Some individuals I recognize from past WAVV and Share meets, etc.  It is
nice to put a face with a name, but noticeably absent is "Chuckie".  Of
course the web does mention it contains pictures of those who have
contributed to the Linux/390 platform.  I thought Chuckie was a
contributor.  Does he run with the wrong crowd?  Inquiring minds want to
know.  8-)

Steve G.

There's no place like 127.0.0.1