One of things I like doing for Linux servers that I turn over to other
administrators with full root authority, is force them to get a VM userid, give
them LOGONBY authority to the server, then create their userids inside the
linux server the same as their VM userid. If I could test for their VM password
during a linux login and update their VM password from linux, it would be
helpful.

/Tom Kern