No one is doing it  (I say,  without proof,  but with confidence)
but it IS possible to create IPLable .iso images,  either FBA IPLable
or presumably also SCSI IPLable.   (I've personally done the former.)

Can TRACKWRITE handle FBA?
If so,  then we might could crank out a tool that would stamp
VDISK with bootable stuff from .iso files.

-- R;