Step 5 below links you to the SUSE website which is where you can get your
downloads.
You are also prompted for your Novell Userid and password.

Regards,

John Schnitzler Jr

             "Nix, Robert P."
             <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
             edu>                                                       To
             Sent by: Linux on         LINUX-390@VM.MARIST.EDU
             390 Port                                                   cc
             <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
             IST.EDU>                                              Subject
                                       Re: comments on mksles9root.sh for
                                       SP3
             01/20/2006 12:07
             PM

             Please respond to
             Linux on 390 Port

This is the first mention of IBM as a source of SuSE downloads that I've
seen (even from IBMers).

--
Robert P. Nix                        Mayo Foundation
RO-OC-1-13                     200 First Street SW