It seems that your boot disks are eckd and you have the fcp devices mounted
during the startup process rather than boot. You said the zfcp driver was being
loaded so I'm not sure yuo need the fcp stuff there right at boot time. Does
syslog show any problems/warnings?

If you had needed the fcp devices during the boot process I'd have suggested
updating /etc/sysconfig/modules to include it in there so that when you run
mkinitrd it would pick up the driver. However, seeing your system comes up and
that the fcp driver is loaded that's not an issue.

What distro are you using and at what service level? I had a similar situation
when I was running the beta for SLES9 but had no problem with the GA stuff.

Neale