From: Linux on 390 Port [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
Klaus Bergmann
Sent: Thursday, February 23, 2006 1:42 AM
To: LINUX-390@VM.MARIST.EDU
Subject: Re: dasdfmt: Unable to open device /dev/dasde: No such device

Maybe the IOCDS is wrong and the partition does not see the DASDs.

You can check this with

cat /proc/subchannels | grep 2734

Freundliche Gruesse,
Klaus Bergmann

For LINUX-390 subscribe / signoff / archive access instructions, send
email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the message: INFO LINUX-390 or
visit http://www.marist.edu/htbin/wlvindex?LINUX-390