And from asking that question here I received a reply stating that its
done so using a round robin type algorithm.

Kurt Acker

"Michael A. Short" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent by: Linux on 390 Port <LINUX-390@VM.MARIST.EDU>
03/08/2006 02:45 PM
Please respond to
Linux on 390 Port <LINUX-390@VM.MARIST.EDU>

LINUX-390@VM.MARIST.EDU
cc

Subject
Re: VM I/O load balancing on emulated FBA EDEVICE

I don't think CP is involved in this; this should be the function of the
channel subsystem. CP starts a subchannel and subsystem picks an available
path.

From: "Romanowski, John (OFT)" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>