From: Linux on 390 Port [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
Robert J Brenneman
Sent: Thursday, March 09, 2006 9:24 AM
To: LINUX-390@VM.MARIST.EDU
Subject: Re: New DASD

Like Adam said:

edit to the new dasd addresses
/boot/parmfile
/etc/zipl.conf

Run zipl

Also - will you have the old and new DASD available in your LPAR for any
amount of time during the cutover? It will make things easier to have
the
old DASD still visible to use as a rescue system in case things go awry.

On 3/8/06, Kittendorf, Craig <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Yes, the network devices remain the same.  I fought that crisis a few
> weeks ago.

Jay Brenneman

  • Re: New DASD Kittendorf, Craig