Tim,

> I was planning on using FTP rather than NFS
I believe there is a feature (or bug) with installing via FTP whereby the
location specified in the install is relative to the home directory of the
FTP user.  So if the FTP user were tim and the home directory is /u/tim,
then if you specify /sles9root as the install location the install process
will look in /u/tim/sles9root, not /sles9root. One way to work around it
is to create an FTP user with a home directory of "/".

Someone correct me if that feature has been fixed.

"Mike MacIsaac" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>   (845) 433-7061