I'm having an issue doing the Load from CD-ROM.  When I choose "Load from
CD-ROM or FTP Server" within the CPC recovery dialog, using single object
operations because the HMC has the CD/DVD drive, the next panel does not
allow me to choose the HMC CD-ROM nor the "local" CD-ROM.   Those options
are "grayed out".  Anyone encounter this?

I can choose "FTP Server" only - but the only FTP server available right
now is 127.0.0.1 isn't it, since there's been no configuration of the OSAs
for that LPAR yet. When I tried that address it got an error. Not an
"unable to find that host" error, but just an unspecified error - and I
don't know how to get to the logs for those, either.

This is, by the way, a z/890 (2086).

Tim Hare
Senior Systems Programmer
Florida Department of Transportation