Installing with --nodeps appeared to work. I issued 'xsp' as a command and
got:

xsp
Listening on port: 8080 (non-secure)
Listening on address: 0.0.0.0
Root directory: /root/RPMs
Hit Return to stop the server.

On to configuring Apache and mod_mono, also the DB2 interface to allow us
to actually retrieve data.
Neale, do you have any hints, tips, or doc on setting up these things?

Thanks for the help.
Tim Hare
Senior Systems Programmer
Florida Department of Transportation
(850) 414-4209

Neale Ferguson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent by: Linux on 390 Port <LINUX-390@VM.MARIST.EDU>
04/14/2006 11:08 AM
Please respond to
Linux on 390 Port <LINUX-390@VM.MARIST.EDU>

LINUX-390@VM.MARIST.EDU
cc

Subject
Re: install methods

Mono.posix is supposed to be part of mono-core so I'm not sure why you're
seeing what you are seeing. Try using the --nodeps option on the rpm -Uhv
and see if xsp will come up okay. (I prefer to use mod_mono with Apache
rather than using the xsp standalone.)

If it works then that may just indicate a typo in the spec file used to
build the rpm.