From: Linux on 390 Port on behalf of ING. A. Neij
Sent: Thu 4/27/2006 8:58 AM
To: LINUX-390@VM.MARIST.EDU
Subject: Configuring Hipersockets under z/vm suse 9 (kernel 2.6)

About a year ago I was succesfull in installing and using hipersockets
under SuSe Linux 8 in z/vm guest.
Now I try the same but i am not successfull with it in Suse Linux version
9 (kernel 2.6).

I should have files like /etc/chandev.conf and /etc/modules.conf but they
don't exist in this new release ?!
anyone an idea?

Kind Regards,

Arjen
email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Disclaimer

The information contained in this message is intended only for the person or
entity to whom it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privacy
sensitive information. If you are not the addressee of this message, you may
not use, distribute or disclose this information in any way. If you have
received this message mistakenly, please notify us immediately and destroy this
message forthwith. KAS BANK N.V. does not guarantee that the information
contained in this message will be correctly or entirely received by the
recipient.