200Gb is large?...we have a VSAM index file here that just points to
records within a VSAM ESDS...the index is over 500Gb <g>. The keys
themselves are from 10 to 30 bytes each (depending on the type).

From: Linux on 390 Port [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
Hall, Ken (GTI)
Sent: Thursday, April 27, 2006 1:42 PM
To: LINUX-390@VM.MARIST.EDU
Subject: Re: What file system type to use for LVM ?

Mount options NOATIME and NODIRATIME

But I don't see those on the current Reiser doc pages.

If you are not an intended recipient of this e-mail, please notify the
sender, delete it and do not read, act upon, print, disclose, copy,
retain or redistribute it. Click here for important additional terms
relating to this e-mail.     http://www.ml.com/email_terms/