From: Linux on 390 Port [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
Kielek, Samuel
Sent: Thursday, April 27, 2006 2:56 PM
To: LINUX-390@VM.MARIST.EDU
Subject: NetBackup 64bit client

Does anyone know if there is a NetBackup client available that is
compiled 64bit? It seems that they only have  versions compiled against
31bit shared libs.

I'm also going to open a ticket with Symantec, but if anyone knows off
the top of their head I'd appreciate the info.

Thanks,
Sam

For LINUX-390 subscribe / signoff / archive access instructions, send
email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the message: INFO LINUX-390 or
visit http://www.marist.edu/htbin/wlvindex?LINUX-390

destroy all copies.