From: Linux on 390 Port [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
Tom Duerbusch
Sent: Friday, April 28, 2006 08:06
To: LINUX-390@VM.MARIST.EDU
Subject: Re: New z9 models

I know we are all virtual...really...

But in what universe can you have a 20 sided dice?  The pursuit of a 20
sided dice, would make the pursuit of "free beer" look as easy as
turning on the tap (for those of us that don't work at a brewery).

There must of been some delays in the new hardware.  It is end of
month, and it is not Tuesday.  Just snuck this one out, under the door.

Tom Duerbusch
THD Consulting

>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 4/27/2006 11:10 AM >>>
On Thursday, 04/27/2006 at 10:42 EST, James Melin
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I always thought the IBM machine labeling closely coinceded with a
change in VP
> of marketing.
>
> Or is it something like how they determine when Easter is?

Actual naming is very complex.  Multi-colored wheels with spinners, 20
4-sided dice, and 4 20-sided dice are involved.  (I think the 20-sided
dice explain why certain letters never appear in product names.)