would a good refurbed flux capacitor recover over 90% of the heat energy?

             shogunx
             <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
             ak.ath.cx>                                                 To
             Sent by: Linux on         LINUX-390@VM.MARIST.EDU
             390 Port                                                   cc
             <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
             IST.EDU>                                              Subject
                                       Re: Google out of capacity?

             05/05/2006 03:28
             PM

             Please respond to
             Linux on 390 Port
             <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
                 IST.EDU>

On Fri, 5 May 2006, Lee Stewart wrote:

> Not a chance...  To roughly translate the 2nd law of thermodynamics:
> - You can't win
> - You can't break even
> - You can't leave the game

I didn't say recover ALL the energy.  Just some of that lost to heat.
Like ducting the exhaust from the noc into the building ventilation system
so the mainframe can heat the building during the winter (I know my shark
heated my house 2 winters ago).  Only it this case it would duct it into
a device that uses it to generate (no matter how trvial) electricity.  Ah
well, I'm rambling.

Enjoy,
Scott

> Sigh...
> Lee
>
> shogunx wrote:
>
> > Seems like someone would have figured out a way to recover the energy
in
> > the form of electricity from that all that heat already.
>

> --
>
> Lee Stewart, Senior SE
> Sirius Enterprise Systems Group
> Phone: (303) 798-2954
> Fax: (720) 228-2321
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> www.siriuscom.com

> send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the message: INFO LINUX-390 or

sleekfreak pirate broadcast
http://sleekfreak.ath.cx:81/