Rick, I think you need to use the --with-openssl configure option. The
configure run log should tell you if it found the OpenSSL libraries or not.

HtH.

DJ

Rick Troth wrote:
I am having trouble getting X3270 built with SSL enabled.
The 'configure' script has options to indicate where the SSL libs
and headers are found,  somehow it still gets flagged off.

Has anyone been through this recently?

Thanks.

-- R;