From: Linux on 390 Port [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of
Hugo Rivera
Sent: Monday, June 19, 2006 12:06 PM
To: LINUX-390@VM.MARIST.EDU
Subject: SLES9 SSH client session

Hello list.
I've just installed SLES9 SP3 under z/VM 5.2 and I can't open a SSH client
session. Always get the messages:
 login as: root
Sent username "root"
[EMAIL PROTECTED]'s password:
Access denied
[EMAIL PROTECTED]'s password:

I can successfully login from the console as root or any other user.
I'll appreciate any help.

Hugo Rivera
SSA II
County of Contra Costa
Department of Information Technology

ATTENTION: This message is intended only for the individual to whom it is
addressed and may contain information that is confidential or privileged.
If you are not the intented recepient, or the employee or the person for
delivering it to the intented recipient, you are hereby that any
dissemination, distribution, copying or use is strictly prohibited. If you
have recieved this communication in error; please notify the sender and
destroy or delete this communication immediately.