From: Linux on 390 Port [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
Cosentino, Anthony
Sent: Friday, June 23, 2006 10:28 AM
To: LINUX-390@VM.MARIST.EDU
Subject: REBOOT in Single User mode on a zLinux guest under z/VM

Hello Bill:

I updated the zipl.conf file, then rebooted with the following results.
I don't think we've got the right answer yet. Any thoughts?

_________________

I 195 LOADPARM PROMPT
zIPL v1.5.1 interactive boot menu

 0. default (ipl)

Note: VM users please use '#cp vi vmsg <input>'

Please choose:

CP VI VMSG SINGLE
Error: undefined configuration

Please choose: