It depends on how the person coding the MIB definition and the SNMP
subagent that fills in the data chose to implement it. There's nothing
inherent in net-snmp that limits it to single variables other than the
code supplied; eg, if the MIB defines the variable as an array of
values, then it's a question of the code that fills in the array.

Are you using the stock net-snmp RPM, or something supplied from another
source? If the stock net-snmp RPM, what is the contents of
/etc/trapd.conf and the output of 'ls -l' on your MIB directory?

David Boyes
Sine Nomine Associates