You could call IBM support to open an incident and reference PMR 05631, 124
and ask for the same module. I would not like to assume I can give you the
module directly.

             Manuela Vorazzo
             <Manuela.Vorazzo@
             ssb.it>                                                    To
             Sent by: Linux on         LINUX-390@VM.MARIST.EDU
             390 Port                                                   cc
             <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
             IST.EDU>                                              Subject
                                       Re: WebSphere PlugIn and Apache
                                       version
             08/02/2006 09:32
             AM

             Please respond to
             Linux on 390 Port
             <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
                 IST.EDU>

Then have you the Websphere Plugin for 64 bit Suse version???
Can I download it form IBM web site???

ManuciaoThanks

Ken Schweiker <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent by: Linux on 390 Port <LINUX-390@VM.MARIST.EDU>
02/08/2006 15.10
Please respond to
Linux on 390 Port <LINUX-390@VM.MARIST.EDU>

LINUX-390@VM.MARIST.EDU
cc

Subject
Re: WebSphere PlugIn and Apache version

I just tested the new module from IBM yesterday. Seems to be working. SuSe
packages a 32 or 64 bit version of Apache depending on the SuSE version.
Previously there was no module for the 64 bit flavor. IBM has an incident
open in my name about this.

             Manuela Vorazzo
             <Manuela.Vorazzo@
             ssb.it>                                                    To
             Sent by: Linux on         LINUX-390@VM.MARIST.EDU
             390 Port                                                   cc
             <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
             IST.EDU>                                              Subject
                                       Re: WebSphere PlugIn and Apache
                                       version
             08/02/2006 08:46
             AM

             Please respond to
             Linux on 390 Port
             <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
                 IST.EDU>

With the output of the file command probably I've discovered the problem:
mod_was_ap20_http.so: ELF 32-bit MSB shared object, IBM S/390, version 1
(SYSV), not stripped

I think that the problem is that I've not the correct module.
I've not the module for zLinux 64 bit.

Where can I find it???

ManuciaoThanks!!!!!!

Mark Perry <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent by: Linux on 390 Port <LINUX-390@VM.MARIST.EDU>
02/08/2006 14.42
Please respond to
Linux on 390 Port <LINUX-390@VM.MARIST.EDU>

LINUX-390@VM.MARIST.EDU
cc

Subject
Re: WebSphere PlugIn and Apache version

What about the change root,
does the conf statement have to be a relative path to the change root
jail?

Mark