Dominic Coulombe wrote:
Yes, but who knows where Apple will push their bootcamp software...

Now I've checked, bootcamp's a lot less than I thought; it seems little
more than nothing:-(

This doesn't seem very lively either, so not much for those of us who
prefer Linux:
http://maconlinux.org/news.html

Virtualization is so popular these days that it is not impossible for
Apple to integrate it in their next major release.  At least, a lot
of people would like them to do that!

Bootcamp is a major effort they did to let the user install Windows
on the new macs, but a lot of people prefer the virtual machine
approach.

I think that both virtualization and multi boot options have huge
advantages.