I assume a Linux guest runs with a userid, if so you could start with CP
INDICATE (IND USER userid).

Peter E. Abresch Jr. - at Pepco wrote:
My z/VM Version 5.1 LPAR cpu usage is unusually high. I suspect that one
of my Linux guest is going nuts. Is there a z/VM command that will lead me
into the right direction? Thanks.

Peter

This e-mail may contain confidential, proprietary, and/or privileged
information. If you are not the intended recipient, or have received this
e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately and destroy this
e-mail. Any unauthorized copying, disclosure or distribution of the
material in this e-mail is strictly forbidden.