From: Linux on 390 Port [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
Hall, Ken (GTI)
Sent: Wednesday, August 30, 2006 9:52 AM
To: LINUX-390@VM.MARIST.EDU
Subject: Re: Swap partition "filling up" on RHEL4

Yes, it does, and we haven't, although the performance folks use it
extensively on x86 Linux, and have great confidence in it.

If you are not an intended recipient of this e-mail, please notify the
sender, delete it and do not read, act upon, print, disclose, copy,
retain or redistribute it. Click here for important additional terms
relating to this e-mail.     http://www.ml.com/email_terms/

For LINUX-390 subscribe / signoff / archive access instructions, send
email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the message: INFO LINUX-390 or
visit http://www.marist.edu/htbin/wlvindex?LINUX-390

destroy all copies.