Ranga Nathan wrote:
Novell tells me that SLES9 is out of support! Most of us are running
SLES9 and some SLES8! They released SLES10 only just and only for s390x,
whatever that means! Is it 64 bit?
How can Novell sunset SLES9 so quickly?

Who was that? Give me his number NOW.

(Out of support? I would have known that. Otherwise why would I bother fixing all these blasted bugs for?)

Cheers,

Hannes
--
Dr. Hannes Reinecke                     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
SuSE Linux Products GmbH                S390 & zSeries