Jim Elliott <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> IBM no longer provides updates for Linux for 31-bit (for the 2.6.16
and later kernels).

Carsten Otte wrote:
This statement clearly is not true. In fact, we do.

Here is an example to prove my statement. Note the diff from Martin
against head31.S which is the kernel startup code used for 31-bit
kernel only. This code is heading for integration into 2.6.19+, and
directed yield is a feature new in future Linux distributions.

http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=linux-arch&m=115858205621775&w=2

cheers,
Carsten
--
Carsten Otte has stopped smoking: Ich habe in 3 Monate, 3 Wochen und 4
Tage schon 564,91 Euro gespart anstatt 2.353,80 Zigaretten zu kaufen.