You should log on to the Novell site and download the patch manually.

From there, upgrade by using rpm -Fvh yourfile.rpm .

On 20-Sep-2006, at 16:11, Ifurung, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

One problem I have now is, Yast/YOU does not offer the patch that is
supposed to resolve the "not uptodate" message from Spident -vv
command.
The patch is available from the patch server, but is not listed
when you
attempt to do an online update.  I have no idea why the patch is not
listed so that it can be selected for installation.

Ismael