On 9/20/06, Richard Forbes <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

This particular server hangs approximately every 2 - 3 weeks. The server
does not allow notes clients, notes admin or SSH connections during this
time. The only way to regain control is to force the VM to restart. Because
of this we do not have any Domino debug information. I have searched the

This sound more like your virtual server end up in the eligable list.
That happens when VM has not be tuned to prevent that, and your
virtual server is oversized. When it has been running long enough it
found enough useless data to retain in page cache.
You need to run a performance monitor on VM to get data that helps you
see what is causing the problem and understand how to tune it.

When you share with us the size of your virtual machines, the real
memory in z/VM, and the tuning done in z/VM, we could probably make an
educated guess as well.

Rob
--
Rob van der Heij