Marcy Cortes wrote:
I tried tcp and got mount: RPC: Program not registered
Any ideas what that is?

About the ip, well yeah. But silly security department has decided IP
address are confidential... We can't even put them on unprotected
internal webpages.  Sigh...

When people obfuscate stuff, I tend to not help. It's just one more
thing that could be wrong.

And your public IP address are, well, public. Most anyone can see them.
A lot of your privates too - just read any email header.

--

Cheers
John

-- spambait