Post, Mark K wrote:
> Then I would say you should not be trying to use vanilla kernel
> sources from kernel.org.
The vanilla tree is pretty up to date these days. It is good for all
of us when it gets some testing, before the shiny new features hit our
 production systems via a new distribution. Fortunately the new
2.6.x. kernel development process, and Martins personal commitment,
gets us rid of the need to apply IBMs patch sets to make things work
proper.

Vanillas is also a nice vehicle that allows users to preview what to
expect in the next SuSE/RedHat release.

Carsten
--
Carsten Otte has stopped smoking: Ich habe in 4 Monate, 2 Wochen und
17 Stunden schon 661,12 Euro gespart anstatt 2.754,69 Zigaretten zu