From: Linux on 390 Port [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of José L. Ramírez
Sent: Monday, October 09, 2006 10:36 PM
To: LINUX-390@VM.MARIST.EDU
Subject: No Communication Between Guests after aplying SUSE 9 SP3

Hi,

We have been running SUSE 9 (no service pack) under zVM 4.4 for several months.
Recently we added two more guests with SP3 installed, for some reason the SP3
guests can't "see" the older servers and also there is no communication between
the two SP3 servers. Both SP3 servers are able to "see" the whole internal
network plus they have connection to the Internet. Any ideas???

Thanks in advance...

Regards,

José L. Ramírez, zServer Systems Programmer

(787) 277-1496 / [EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Scanned by Triple-S
*************************Attention*************************
This electronic message, including any attachments, contains information that
may be legally confidential and/or privileged. The information is intended
solely for the individual or entity named above and access by anyone else is
unauthorized. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying,
distribution, or use of the contents of this information is prohibited and may
be unlawful. If you have received this electronic transmission in error, please
reply immediately to the sender that you have received the message in error and
delete it from your system.

For LINUX-390 subscribe / signoff / archive access instructions, send email to
[EMAIL PROTECTED] with the message: INFO LINUX-390 or visit