Nope, sold it.  Wish I hadn't.

-----Original Message-----
From: Tom Duerbusch [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, December 27, 2006 4:13 PM
To: Hall, Ken (GTI); LINUX-390@VM.MARIST.EDU
Subject: Re: Installed package differences (minor off-topic digression)

"Discribe the sounds?"

Why?  Isn't yours working?

Mine still works<G>.

Tom Duerbusch
THD Consulting
(KSR33 with 8 level paper tape unit)

>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 12/27/2006 2:56 PM >>>
Wish I still had my ASR33, although I don't miss the LA30.

I was trying to describe the unique sounds of a Teletype to my
15-year-old son the other day.

>>-- db (whose ASR33 and LA36 are working just fine, thank you.)

If you are not an intended recipient of this e-mail, please notify the
sender, delete it and do not read, act upon, print, disclose, copy,
retain or redistribute it. Click here for important additional terms
relating to this e-mail.     http://www.ml.com/email_terms/

send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the message: INFO LINUX-390
or visit