Bernard, it depends on what you need. Of course you
need Server Base and probably 32bit Runtime
Environment.
I see no reason to install GNOME and X Window on
server. If your server acts as print server then Print
server option is obvious. I leave APPArmour to others
to comment.

Even if you install only Server base and 32bit, there
are many packages you can remove safely later.
Unfortunately a lot of useless packages have to stay
because of complicated dependencies.

Marian Gasparovic
IBM Slovakia