Raymond Higgs wrote:
Linux on 390 Port <LINUX-390@VM.MARIST.EDU> wrote on 01/02/2007 06:11:22
PM:

Raymond Higgs wrote:
Linux on 390 Port <LINUX-390@VM.MARIST.EDU> wrote on 01/02/2007
05:35:18
PM:

Tom Duerbusch wrote:

There's a storage benchmark site around (I found it, forgot where)
where
storage vendors' product benchmarks are ranked - sort of like
top500.org. but oriented towards storage performance and prices. I
recall IBM, HP, FJ amongst those present.
Is this it?

http://www.storageperformance.org/results/benchmark_results_all
Yeah; I googled "storage benchmarks" after I sent my email, then got
distracted: could I attach a DS8300 to my whitebox Sempron?

Of course you could, but the HBA would cost twice as much as the whitebox
;)

Twice?

--

Cheers