Hall, Ken (GTI) wrote:
The tzdata RPM is a noarch, so a version from any distro that's even
close should work.  I had been asked to look into this, and I was
watching for the change to RHEL4, but there has never been any mention
in the changelog for the package.

So I did a quick search, and found out about using the zdump command.
It turns out that even the tzdata-2005m package from RHEL4 update 2 has
the proper definitions for 2007.

That depends on where you are. Red Hat got the update out for Western
Australia's changes that were legislated in November for December.
Probably, that's the minimum anyone should be using.

--

Cheers
John

-- spambait