There is a bug # for this problem  ( #46588 ).  Upgrading to glibc-2.3.3
rel 98.61 solves the problem.  If you linux guests were created before
Novell fixed CD#3, then you will get the Seg fault.  If the guests were
created the the correct CD#3, it works.

             "Bates, Bob
             [CCC-OT_IT]"
             <[EMAIL PROTECTED]                                          To
             oup.com>                  <LINUX-390@VM.MARIST.EDU>
             Sent by: Linux on                                          cc
             390 Port
             <[EMAIL PROTECTED]                                     Subject
             IST.EDU>                  Re: Time change

             01/03/2007 04:38
             PM

             Please respond to
             Linux on 390 Port
             <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
                 IST.EDU>

Great, at least it's not something I've been doing. If you don't mind, let
me know what they tell you.

Bob