My Linux LPAR was dormant for a couple of weeks at least, no one logging
on (since I'm the only user and I had other things to do). The guy who
does our IODF needed to make changes to make my Linux disks visible to the
z/OS LPAR (offline, but we'll need to see them to move them with FDRPAS
later this month).  Somewhere in there (I didn't do it) someone did
'Deactivate' of the Linux LPAR from the HMC and now when I try to load it,
I get messages about my filesystems having problems and it doesn't come up
normally..

Is this one of those situations where I will need to use the install CD as
a 'recovery system'? I could just install SLES10 from scratch (this was
SLES9) but I had such a "fun time" using my z/OS system FTP server as the
source for the install I thought it would be nice to use the z/Linux
system this time..

Tim Hare
Senior Systems Programmer
Florida Department of Transportation