Crispin Hugo
We are running Redhat EL4 update 4 under z/VM 5.2 and I am noticing that
both s390 and s390x systems sometimes 'go to sleep' or disconnect until I do
#CP on console and then B. Then they are ok for a while. A 'while' is from 5
secs to many hours and anything in between.

Our Suse and Redhat 3 systems appear fine. What have I got wrong ?

This email has been scanned for all known viruses by the MessageLabs Email
Security Service and the Macro 4 plc internal virus protection system.