OK, thank you very much.
I was afraid my messages were not reaching the list.

-----Mensaje original-----
De: Linux on 390 Port [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] En nombre de
Christian Borntraeger
Enviado el: miércoles, 21 de marzo de 2007 17:20
Para: LINUX-390@VM.MARIST.EDU
Asunto: Re: Hello ?

On Wednesday 21 March 2007 17:11, Jose Raul Baron wrote:
> why can't I see any of the things I post ?

In contrast to masterdomo LISTSERV does not reflect your own messages.
You can enable that with a mail to

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

and

SET LINUX-390 REPRO

as the body of the message.

--
IBM Deutschland Entwicklung GmbH
Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats: Johann Weihen

For LINUX-390 subscribe / signoff / archive access instructions, send email
to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the message: INFO LINUX-390 or visit